Morrison Center currently has approximately 60 staff members with
experience and skills in a number of areas benefiting children
and adults with disabilities. This represents an increase of 20
staff members in 2010, due primarily to growth in our preschool
and school programs.
• The average length of time
at the agency is 4.5 years.
• All programs have a high staff to student
ratio. All programs utilize a team approach to encourage each
student or adult to reach his or her maximum potential.
• All staff in the preschool and school program
are licensed and certified by the Department of Education: Special
Education Teachers, Early Childhood Teachers, Education Technicians,
Occupational, Physical Speech Therapist and Registered Nurse.
• All staff in the adult programs have earned
the Direct Support Professional credential set forth by DHHS.
• Other Staff have particular expertise
areas such as horticulture (for the Greenhouse program) and culinary
preparation (for the adult programs).